Thursday 1 March 2012

Construction of Music Video

These are some screen shots of the construction and editing phase of my music video.
 
This is the original footage before I changed it to monochrome.
 

To do this, I added a video filter and adjusted the brightness and contrast of the filter.


Once I had one this, a red line appeared above the footage that indicated that the footage, with the new filter, had not been rendered.


To render the footage I clicked on "Sequence - Render All - Video".


 Once I had done this, a box appeared to let me know that the footage was being rendered.


Once it had been rendered, the footage was now in monochrome. 


 To separate the footage and add in another clip, I first clicked on the footage that I wanted to separate.


 Using the razor blade, I clicked on the footage.


 This split the clip and I was able to add in another piece of footage.


 Other Screen Shots
These are some other screen shots that I took whilst I was editing the music video.



This is a screen shot of some of the footage that I have put together to create the music video.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment